I forgot about this.
I was riding the bus. This was last week sometime. I was sitting and about to zone out completely. A woman sits down facing me. She's familiar; I see her all the time and I always think: she's Asian like me and we seem to be roughly the same age, but she dresses much nicer than I do. This time I started to wonder what kind of job she has. Some kind of bland office work? Does she have a cubicle or her own office?
Soon, she pulls some papers from her bag. Typical letter size, you know, 8.5x11. Okay she's bringing work home with her. It's obvious, she has a serious job.
Then I notice a crude drawing on the back of one of her papers. It is...ehm...male genitalia. A large drawing by ball point pen. Very childish. Something you'd see on a classroom desk in grade school. I try to stifle my laughs. She notices and probably thinks I'm a lunatic. In my head I am laughing up a riot. Such immaturity--my sense of humor can be pretty juvenile most of the time. Did she draw that herself or is a coworker playing a strange trick on her? Oh, so many questions.









1 comment:
She has that dick drawing disease Jonah Hill's character in Superbad had!
Post a Comment