Friday, March 12, 2010

Twitter Dilemma

Couldn't decide whether to put this on the Empirical Twitter or the one I run for my day job.
Oh well, it's too long for either. I put it here instead...


I just made a wish that when I open my desk drawer here at the office, there would be a thing of Pocky in it. OMG! POCKY! Here it is! Wish come true? Maybe it’s just really old? Who cares. I HAZ!

5 comments:

CitizenRobots said...

What, what KIND of Pocky?

I have some upstairs, that RyKay gave to me from Japan. I don't want to open it, I really like the box!

Inland Empirical said...

The Original.
Just found a "Mix Berry" empty

I am conjuring the Pocky with my mind. I put the empty in the drawer. Will be full next time I check.

CitizenRobots said...

Any NEW Pockys out? I feel like it's been a while since we had a NEW one.

Inland Empirical said...

Mix Berry seems new to me. They're starting to make things I don't want to try anymore.

Mr. RK also got me some KitKats from my motherland that I've been meaning to review here... someday

Unknown said...

I want to go back to Japan!