Thursday, July 20, 2006

SD ComicCon 06 Press Releases

The problem with ComicCon, is that you get spammed like crazy once you register as press. I'm not talking ComicCon time, I mean ALL YEAR. Everyday I get something about new vinyl toy releases and dvds. Or whatever Bruce Campbell puts his name on.

Anyway, here are some random guests scheduled...

- Apparently, "Walt" Malcolm David Kelley, from LOST will be battling the national champion at the Yu-Gi-Oh booth Saturday, but he is NOT scheduled to appear with LOST panelists Daniel Dae Kim and Jorge Garcia.
- Deepak Chopra is having a "Press-Only Q+A" today (Thursday) at 1 p.m. to promote The Seven Spiritual Laws of Super-Heroes. Seriously.


Also, Edward Furlong to sign autographs on Sunday

4 comments:

sherru said...

Ha, Deepak Chopra is the least comicon sort of person in the world, yet here he is anyway!

dsato said...

Sadly I am not even a member of the press anymore (was I ever?) and am not too into comics...but everyday there are the releases!

Anonymous said...

Edward Furlong used to date Paris Hilton. That seems dirty, and I don't mean dirrty. (dirty boy?). I mean, that's hot!

Inland Empirical said...

WHAAT?
Get out of here!
Really?
I don't see it.
Last I heard of him, he was releasing lobsters while under the influence.
I love Ed Furlong--he makes me feel like eating a Cup O Noodles.